View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 08:53 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GaMedics VZW ROM (PPCKitchen 20273)

yea, I think people are finally at the point were they have found a rom they like, and are burned out of reflashing for the time being. I have my phone at stock because I need to send it back to sprint soon. as long as SBR doesn't send out a new update, or no2chems gets outta beta in the interum, I will give your rom a shot.