Thread: Bluetooth on wx
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 10:40 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Actually, that is the strange thing, I always keep my BT open and on my ear, and with it on, it did not matter if I answered a call on my w, or hitting the BT, the call would go to the BT. On the wx though with the BT on and in my ear, if I answer a call by touching the phone screen, the call goes through the phone. Touching the BT will filter the call to the BT.