Thread: Bluetooth on wx
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 09:20 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth on wx

I know I am probably going to get redirected many times with this thread, but I have looked around, and I am kinda frustrated at this point. I got my wx last week, and BT works maybe one out of every 10 calls. I can't keep it connected, and as a strange little side effect (which if the BT works in the first place I can live with) is that if the phone is ringing, and BT is on, if I answer the call from the phone, it goes to the phone....even with BT on and in my ear. If I answer it with the BT, THEN the call goes to BT. Is there any fix, or alternative meathod for BT on the wx? I tried Hannip's, and it doesn't seem to change anything. I am using the same setup I had on my w with enormous success (Motorola H700, and HS850). I would love any advice on this, I know BT on wx has been a big issue, but I haven't seen much more than Hannip's.

Thanks