View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 08:50 PM
und3rmysp3ll
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

und3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UND3RmySP3LL 2D Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.lamberson View Post
Simply amazing. Works perfectly. With my prior rom when I installed all Manilla2D and all the additional cabs I kept having issues with my contacts erasing and a few other issues. Now everything works perfect. I do have a request though. Since the ROM isn't carrier based, I went to the dcd link and downloaded the proper link and everything is perfect. My request though is to see if someone has a Sprint TV cab as well as a cab the will give me the ability to open zip files. I took Sprint Navigation from my mogul and put in on my touch and it worked great but when I took the Sprint TV cab from another Touch and tried to install it on my touch it wouldn't even read the file from my SD card. I'm not sure if it is because I took it from a phone without 6.1 or what. Either way, if someone could post a cab file for both Sprint TV on the Touch as well as the zip.exe/cab it would be greatly appreciated. I have downloaded a few Sprint TV cabs and none have worked. Thanks.
I will see if I can work the SprintTV into the ROM on my next update. You should get the NEW SyS I really like it!
My Contributions: THE ULTIMATE DIAMOND COLLECTION
Mobile: VX6900 VOgue
This post has been thanked 2 times.