View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:36 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile and You!

Yeah... I like it too. Windows Mobile *needs* an always on data connection. Prior to that, with all the syncing and everything... yeah, that didn't work. Didn't work with Palm, didn't work with Newton, didn't work with Symbian.... whatever. Just didn't work. Even just having wifi doesn't do it, although it helps (I like my ipod touch the best of all my media devices w/o voice....)

So I'll take a crappy phone + good data access device with a somewhat horrible UI that I and anyone with half a brain can learn to deal with effectively any day. WM6.1 doesn't suck as bad as the versions before. And no, rows of icons is not a "user interface breakthrough" either... sorry apple.