View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
PPCGeeks Downtime...

I would like to take this time to apologize to all the members for the downtime we expirenced yesterday night till mid day today. The host was having issues and got them resolved as soon as they could. I dont expect anymore downtime, but if it does happen. Let me know imediatly at lvballer06 at gmail.com or hit me up at myspace.com/ppcgeek. I also would like to thank 4 members for notifing me of this downtime. A big thanks goes to Big D5, Bunnytrigger, Cac9478, and Ninjamom. Thanks guys and gals for notifing me.
~mike