View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:48 AM
dette
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
i kno all the vets have to be getting tired of all the same noobie questions. (i have read and searched, just cant find it agian) so any help or a point in the right direction would greatly be appreciated. thanks.
(i have sprint htc touch)

i downloaded the imcokemans unlocker 2.31v, on my pc.
i formated my microsd card to fat32.
what file do i have to put in the root of my sd card? is it "Voguimg2.nbh"? do i then rename that file (or if im wrong about that file, the right one) to "voguimg.nbh"
ok so after i place the correct file in the root of the sd card, place the card back in the phone and just follow the rest of the directions, right?

thanks 4 anyones help, and if i forgot a step can u put me back on track.
Im pretty sure the unlocker has to be run off the computer with the phone plugged in via activesync because it will load a temp SPL and then load the unlocked 2.31 SPL ..

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!