View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 06:06 AM
dette
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickkyle View Post
HI,

I was actually doing this for a sprint phone which is why i used the cdma version of the unlocker. did i do something wrong that you can think of? WHen i go into boot loader mode, it still says

RUUNBH

VOGU100
SPL-0.41.Coke
CPLD-3

I am now also running into the problem of trying to get the phone back to the locked or factory bootloader and it freezes up flashing the new rom at 29% always with error 262 in the ruu.

By the way 2 things. 1. I really appreciate any help I can get.
and
2. The phone is semi functional at this point where in i can use it while its hooked up to usb without it resetting. is there any info i can get or version numbers i can look up while its hooked up for verification or additional info that may help?
This is fixable..

You flashed the wrong Unlocker...

Flash the 2.31 unlocker and then reflash the sprint official ROM found on HTC's website and THEN you can flash to the custom ROM you want

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!