View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Who will be able to trade their phone through retentions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
i might have you beat. i am having my touch replaced by the diamond. it is on its way now. should be here by tuesday. i am saving my mogul until the touch pro comes out then i will buy that one
i forgot to add the diamond was free, i payed for it but they gave me so much free crap on my bill its going to pay for its self in about 3 months. i payed 250 for the diamond. they gave me 200 off and ill get more then $250 in saving in my bill because they gave me most of my plan for free for my contract term for my trouble.

i dont pay for data or voice mail, caller id or text messaging now :P

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!