View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 09:41 PM
prene
Lurker

prene is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
this is so funny

because your trying to run away from sprint when I came back running tears to sprint. my 1st company was tmobile and they were a real great company but I had to leave them at that time because their plans weren't what I needed but they gave me an acct when nextels ass wanted 500 deposit pre merger in the 2000's.

moved on to sprint and was ok, though their billing issues was shitty and had me going crazy. now after a while I noticed hey nextel had free incoming and that's right b4 sprint acquired that plan and boom! disaster and crappy phone drops.

to speed this up, I have sprint issues also with the treowx far as reception unless I'm outside that's when my mail comes in. but who provides a great sero plan, a decent phone after you find a battery that work the way its supposed and a discount which makes no sense!

I learned to just deal with it cuz buddy its cheaper to keep her and if your really desperate pm me or email me at patrickrene @ port88.org and ill refer you to my own cust serv lady, peace.