PPCGeeks Regular

e.lamberson is keeping up the good worke.lamberson is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fist issue with sprint after 7 years of service

Quote:
Hello my friends,
I’ll try to explain the problem the best I can:

About two weeks ago I called sprint to add some services, 300 text and data plan for my line and 100 text messages for my daughter’s (service she had before, but I had to take some measures to correct he behavior), well instead sprint offered me a new plan which included 1500 minutes, all unlimited data services goodies like Sprint Navigation, Sprint TV Premier, unlimited text messaging, etc, all of this for all 3 lines and for $129.99; I thought it was an awesome plans considering that I would pay about $120.00 for the services I originally wanted to add, of course I had to renew contract for 2 more years so I got hooked and immediately say yes, everything went smooth and I was very happy with my new plan sending messages, pictures, checking my accounts online and making payments so I was as happy as I could be until Yesterday when I logged in to my account and saw the invoice: $170.00 whaaaaat??????,
Well, it was too good to be true as it always happens; the plan was in fact $129 but not for all 3 lines, 2nd line free and $19.99 for the 3rd line, well I still think it is a good deal but I just wasn’t planning on raising my bill that much besides, my wife will not really take advantage of all of those services.
So I thought maybe I just didn’t understand correctly due to my lack of better English knowledge what the agent offered and it was all a mistake on my part or their part; so I called Sprint and explained the situation and asked to put me back on my family plan, they immediately said no and that once you get into a plan there no turning back, they did offered me a 10% discount on my bill for the next two years but I had to renew again for the 2 years, well I thought is just a 2 weeks difference, but guess what the other agent just renewed contract in the first line, second line is off contract and third line is due on march next year, I was checking online while talking to the agent, so they were trying to hooked me up again instead for really helping me on my issue, so I just said tank you very much I need to think about it, thinking maybe I will have better luck if I call back later on.

I apologize for this long post and I would really appreciate it if you take time to read it as well as your comments, recommendations and advice. I just need to know if really there is no turning back or if can get a better deal than this.

Regards,

Mendozilla
Check your PM