Thread: SMS - IM style
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 08:40 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: SMS - IM style

I'm currently using DCD 3.2.6 as a rom which is over on XDA (I'd link you but the site seems to be down at the moment). It's a fairly no-frills ROM with a couple skins installed, and it has an option to switch between threaded and non-threaded SMS built in.

I also found this reg entry on XDA that is supposed to switch to non-threaded SMS (Disclaimer: I haven't tried it myself):
Quote:
Originally Posted by clickdeath
There is also this:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Setting s\OEM\SMSInboxThreadingDisabled

DWORD

value set to 1.

You have to create the OEM folder yourself but apart from that it seems to work okay.