Thread: Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Dilemma

My Titan is pretty much dead. It is to the point that it will soft reset itself several times to get a successful boot, randomly freezes and restarts during normal use, overheats a lot just sitting in my pocket, and randomly doesn't charge.

So, I hopped online to the self service phone replacement tool. That site wanted to send me a touch as replacement. I almost took it, thinking it will be fine to hold me off for a month. But now I'm thinking, if they aren't replacing Titans anymore, should I wait until next month, living with a fairly useless phone, then do my replacement? It seems like a gamble, but if they still want to replace it with a Touch, then at that point I could call up and tell them I want Touch Pro replacement because the touch isn't comparable.

Also, the site says it's bare phone only, which it was last time I used the site for replacement. However, my titan's battery would be useless for the Touch, so do they still send bare phone only when they change your model on you?

Anyway, what should I do here? If there's a pretty good chance of getting a Touch Pro in exchange for living with a useless phone for a month, then I'll do it, but I don't want to go phoneless in vein.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.