View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Adrianh85
Serving the Metro DC Area
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: pool page settings!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
I don't think your wrong, but , Im typing this on my Titan, and have messaging open and a couple of other progs open, and my phone is really fast!! Immediate action with no waiting....
I have pp set at 16, and still have 18Megs of ram left. This is all thanks to no2chem and his nueROM3. (ignore my signature...haven't changed it in a while).
When fresh boot, I have over 25Megs. I don't know about everybody else, but bigger pp and nueROM3 rox da house!!

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.
And by the way, Im clicking your 'Thanks', cause that was a very good question.

Seriously....

with mine set to 10 i have 17.70meg free but with no ext rom. i asked this question to see if this setting was the reson that my moblie is frezing up while using pocket ie and pocket ie plus

this is the tread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36869

but with all this information i dont think this has anything to do with my orginial problem but none the less this information was great!!!!

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/FONT]