View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 01:33 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anybody seen this problem?

I just got a 700wx (after three problematic 700w's), and I notice that (so far) in the options in certain Today screen programs that when you go to select the item (check the box next to the choice) that you have to tap rather hard many times to get it to activate the choice! I only notice it under these circumstances, not in any other program or utility. Using the 5 directional pad, I can check items with no problem, so I am not too concerned with it, but it is a bit irritating that it happens at all!!!!

Anybody else?