View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:15 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I need help some help with the kitchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhtc6700user View Post
First I'd like to say hello to everyone. I am new to this site, and I am actually getting my first HTC Apache tomorrow or Friday. I downloaded the kitchen BuildOS thing today so I could go ahead and start building my OS and have that done by the time it came in. The problem is (and this might not even be a problem) when i open up BuildOS, the only customization options I get are additional sounds, ringtones, and themes. I have looked everywhere and I can't seem to find any other options. I have run the updater and taken care of that, I just need to know where to go from here. I really was most interested in getting all of the basics like Office 2007, etc. as well as the feature that allows you to use touch flo like on the HTC Touch plus some other small things. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
This is caused by either not selecting a good selections.txt (we may have broken them over time) or not having ppcgeeks_oem.rar in the kitchens/ folder. We'll put out a new kitchen shortly that's much more current.