View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 09:36 AM
dannzeman
I love root

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I don't know how much we need to sell you on a 6x00. Everything you listed above should be enough to make anyone wanna switch. If you get a 6700 now I don't think you can just trade it in and get a cheap upgrade when the 6800 comes out. If you already have a contract w/ sprint you'll need to buy it outright, which is probably the same as cutting off an arm and a leg to get it. I suppose you could get a 6700 and get insurance on it, then when the 6800 comes out have it get "stolen" or "lost" and they might send you a 6800 as replacement for $50. But, if you wanna get your fix now and customize the rom and tweak your device like mad then I'd look on ebay for a 6700 w/ a clean ESN. The 6800 is gonna be out soon (like in a few months) and I'm sure there are gonna be people who will figure out how to tweak it like we do w/ the 6700 but thats probably gonna take some time.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.