Thread: Weather Icons!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:21 AM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Weather Icons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkMoore View Post
Storyr,
I've been playing with some of the themes you uploaded and they look great, but I'm having one issue. If I switch to Theme: PhatPhingerQVGA and select Stardock Aminated Icons, I loose the Big 'Today' icon in the background and it just shows the test (Partly Cloudy, Sunny, etc). The same thing happens if I use the Ultima Icons. Am I doing something wrong? In your examples above, they all show the large 'Today' background.
PhatPhinger uses "huge" and "large" icons from specific icon sets. So make sure that you've downloaded and saved the "huge" and/or "large" icons for Stardock.

late,
Coz