Thread: total newbie
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 04:18 PM
rickyrecaro
PPCGeeks Regular

rickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to rickyrecaro
Re: total newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse2146 View Post
I just activated a used PPC6800. While I was digging around in it, I ran across these settings.

ROM: 2.14.671.3
date: 8/20/2007
Radio: 1.40.00
PRL 30031
PRI 1.32_011

I am not wanting to create my own ROM or anything, just wondering what the latest ROM/Radio is for Alltel.

also, I did the *228 option 3 on my phone after the agent told me to. My phone has reset itself 3 times in about 30 minutes. Is that normal for a phone that is activated? I just switched from a Moto Q to this. Just curious. Thanks in advance for answering my newbie questions. I tried searching but everyone talking about custom ROM's and things like that got me confused. Just want to stay with typical Alltel Stuff right now till I get my feet on the ground with it.
my phone did the the same thing when i first got, and actually it reset it self about 2 more times after that like an hour later... as far as it being the most updated rom i couldnt tell u cause i had it for one day and it sucked so now i roll kustom . but my pri is different 2.01_011 that came of of there new rom that the took off of www.htc.com