View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 08:15 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Carrier Kitchen's w/FlashableRom Alltel/Bell/Sprint -=rstoyguy's=- updated 9/07/0

NEEDED: STOCK LINKS TO OTHER CARRIER ROM's
Verizon, Telus, and any other requests....I only wish to create them from stock so you still get the carriers touch!

Common Fixes:
---------------
-- RSTG_Alltel_NBH_v1.09.06
----- No GPS drivers, conflipper says to drop the GPS drivers into the ..\OEM\OEMDrivers folder and you should be good to go!

Known Issues:
--------------

Please don't do it with my stuff......I got *ALL* this stuff free from a zillion places...
If you like my work, CLICK THE AD's!!! They cost you nothing and help out our community here at PPCGeeks.com...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bum2.jpg (2.8 KB, 5044 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 09-09-2008 at 09:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.