View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:56 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon changing ESN questions

I have changed & activated new phones on my Verizon account a few times with no problems.

I recently bought a 2nd XV6800 so I can play with it/crack it/update ROMS etc without worrying about "bricking" the phone I use for work everyday.

I figure whenever I think I have it working how I want, I will activate it. If it then doesn't work right, I can always swap to my highly customized (but working perfectly) existing unit.

Does anybody know if Verizon has any problem if you switch ESN's constantly?? (I don't know why they would). I know a buddy of mine always swaps to a beat up BU phone when he is going out to a wild party & then swaps back to his mint phone the next day........

~John