View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:36 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who would want Carrier Specific Kitchens?

I'm thinking about releasing a kitchen for each carrier with the popular customizations and want to see if there is interest. Here is my idea:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME!
...How about a set of 4 fully functional kitchens... Each one based from the stock rom... For the following carriers: Bell, Alltell, Verizon, and Sprint Roms with all the popular components? With full support from me! All you have to do is read a tutorial or two, add what you want from all the popular applications and FLASH!!!

I'm thinking of the following components:
1. Kitchen...done.
2. Carrier Rom as base...done.
3. Carrier specific OEM's to fix/override issues in the stock rom and support add-ins.
4. Other OEM files to add in...done.

That way all I have to worry about is a couple carrier OEM's...Time for a new poll to see if there is interest...

This post has been thanked 2 times.