View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:38 PM
pflatlyne
PPCGeeks Regular

pflatlyne is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5GB cap or not?

I use vastly more data than 5gb a month and I have yet to get a letter. I have a mogul with a unlimited data plan (the 15 dollar a month one). So far so good. I have been tethering on a data plan since two years ago when sprint stuck me for a a year of text messaging I neither wanted or used.

They told me it was my fault because even though they asked me every time I called if I wanted text messaging and I told them no,and then they added it anyway,and even though I have never sent a text message,I should have checked to make sure that sprint wasn't ripping me off. Actually,when I first got the service,every month a new charge for something I didn't want would appear,but after a while I got all thsoe things sorted and it looked good so I just paid the bill via phone assuming I went over the minutes.

After that,after being very angry for a few hours,I decided to use sprint for my primary internet connection. I consider it a small victory against sprint. A small victory to the order of 30gigs last month.