View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 04:50 PM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: Microsoft Direct push

I believe you have to pay them to do it automatically for you, but you should be able to use whatever email client or provider to do it for you for free. for example i think you can have outlook if you use that forward your emails from your many email address to your @mail2web address... or for example do the same via a gmail account if you don't have outlook... I apologize if I explained that very stupidly lol... I'm a little out of the loop, i haven't used the direct push features in a long time..... anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in my advice tho.... and feel free to go into greater detail