View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:57 AM
GhettoBSD
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red Light of Death

Ok so i'm happily using noNueBar on pre-8 n2c release and the next day i go to jump on the net and BAM! Phone turns off. Try turning it back on and nothing. Pull the battery, nothing.

Get back to the office and try a few more times nothing. Resetting or pulling batt. doesn't work. I say what the heck, and plug it into the PC and it comes back on. Glitch? maybe who knows right?

Well, since then it's been getting worse. On my ride home got a call (but can't answer cause i'm on a bike) and it turns off by the time i got home. Messed around with it, nothing until i plugged it into my pc.

I think it has a short because the red light has come on. I put the OEM battery in it and the phone killed it over night. I've been running extended battery.

So, my question is, if you also think it's a short, what's the best way to get this fixed? Go into a sprint store or just call insurance? Any thoughts on what else it could be that i could fix on my own?

TIA!

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!