View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 07:46 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1

HOLD UP! Alltel's latest ROM has Rev. A. YOu don't need to flash Sprint anything. I have it right now as a matter of fact and my sig proves it. It's the removed ROM but it is a supported Alltel ROM. Just do some searching around and you will be able to find it. It's a 3.35 ROM with the 3.37 radio. After flashing that you will have Rev. A. I'm on the ROM now.

Now if you want to flash a ROM from Vista good luck. I never have gotten it to work. Just download the NBH and rename it to TITAIMG.nbh on your Storage Card, boot into the bootloader mode and it should flash.

As far as WM6.1 it should be out soon I heard rumors. But I could be off base with that. Just search for the version I mentioned.