View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 01:56 PM
Geekcop
VIP Member

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Prime Contact Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebadthief View Post
New problem. Reinstalled WM6. When i go to Hard Reset i get a white screen with a Y/N option. Nothing I click does anything. Is this a problem? If so what should I do. If not, did i successfully hard reset if i just pressed the soft reset button after the y/n screen?
Probably not. I'm not familiar with the 6700, but if it's like most PPC's a hard reset requires a combination of things. For example, I can soft reset my 700WX via a small button in the battery compartment or by using an on screen button. A hard reset will require the soft reset button in the battery compartment plus simultaneously pushing some other buttons. The reason for this so you don't accidentally hard reset your device.