View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 08:21 PM
evelazcoro
Lurker

evelazcoro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy XV6800 Bricked

I would be considering any suggestions as to what to do now....first I unlocked the phone after getting the WM6.1 update. Everything was fine except for the sound over the USB, which I could live without. Then decided to unlocked the phone and that point the phone was stuck at the bootloader. Ok I figured that it might be missing the OS but first I decided to install the "dcd_titan_2.1.0_vzw_softwareupdate" and after this all I kept getting was the Verizon white screen with the "no radio" message in red letters. After that I decided to do the "titan_radio_3.27.00" update to see if that would fix the radio problem. After that install the phone shut down and all I get is the red LED when I plug the phone to the PC. The bootloader wont come up with a HARD or SOFT reset. I did notice that after that radio install on the phone the pc did see the modem portion of the phone and installed the drivers on its own. I been reading and readin forums but none say what to do with a bricked phone so here is the million dollar question. WHAT IS NEXT???