View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 12:43 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
The file 'Que' can not be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate

Ok, Im am trying to install Garmin on my PPC and I dont think this is a s/w issue which is why I am posting it here. Anyway the error I am getting is as below. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I can tell you that as my card was FAT32, it wouldnt work at all. I had to format it to FAT even to try to get it to install.

The file 'Que' can not be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate or one of its component can not be found.