View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 09:18 PM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will PIM back up save my threaded text messages?

Yah it will.

But there is a problem with some people that are having their draft texts sent. So just be VERY careful about that. Just for safety delete all the texts in your draft folder before you use PIMbackup. Ive never had this problem but as far as Ive heard I think it happens when there are drafts saved when you do the PIM backup file. I dont save drafts and double check before I run PIMbackup just to make sure.

There is a thread somewhere on here that talks about this extensively. But as far as I understand that is whats causes that.

Just imagine what could get sent....A text you started to write to your girl when your all pissed off and decided not to send it when you were done. Then this happens and it gets sent...ehhhhhh

But all in all it definatly backs up the threaded texts. I have been using PIMbackup for a while now. Since my days with my apache and when wm6.1 was first ported on that months ago.