View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 05:33 PM
Geekcop
VIP Member

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Mogul + Vista + WMDC = not working

This won't help solve the issue, but I'm posting to let you know that this is VERY common w/ WMDC & Vista. I had the exact same isuue w/ WMDC, VIsta and my VZW 700WX for almost a year. It wasn't until about three weeks ago that I was successful in syncing my device to my Vista based laptop. I've had my Treo since end of Sept '07. I ended up installing a custom WM5 ROM and that was the ticket. The problem was evidently with the ROM that the Treo shipped with. This may well be what's plaguing you.