View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 08:06 PM
subhumanderelict
Regular 'Geeker

subhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subhumanderelict
Seidio case causing minor damage?

I was taking my Seidio rubberized case off my Mogul a few days ago just to clean out any particulate that may have been trapped under there when I noticed a couple marks. At first, I thought they were densely-packed dust particles that were stuck to the housing, but upon closer inspection, I saw they were actually pits (see attached images).

My Mogul has been in this case since day 1. I actually ordered the case right after my order confirmation for my phone came through. Every week or two I will remove the case to clean the housing and I'd even run my finger around the inside of the case to remove anything stuck to the inside (despite this, I am not OCD or anything), yet this damage still occurred.

I'm not explicitly looking to be compensated; I really do believe this case has prevented more damage than it caused, but I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem? If so, how did you get around/repair it?

I just ordered a full body cover for the Mogul from Zagg.com, so hopefully that, in conjunction with the case, will stop the housing from becoming more damaged. I know; the case may not fit with the skin on the phone, but I had a coupon and figured it was worth a shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of damage 1.jpg (55.4 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Copy of damage 2.jpg (44.6 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!