View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 10:50 AM
bmatic586
PPCGeeks Regular

bmatic586 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
need your opinion on 700WX vs. 700P from sprint

I was just looking for your opinion about these two types of phone, which on do you prefer.
i have the 700wx and i love it, of course the wm5 os has it issues (applications shutting down and wanting to send error reports and such) i have the mms hack and that works fine for now.

as far as the 700p goes, i know that it is sprint tv capable

the reason i'm asking is because when i use the speaker phone there is a distinct hissing noise coming from the speaker, i can hear the other person on the line just fine but it's a really big hissing noise coming from the speaker, and also when outlook shuts down for now reason (tmail.exe needs to close message). Do you guys think i just got a bad phone or what?

If i go to the sprint store will they give me a new phone? it hasn't been thirty days since i got this one, i don't have the protection plan on my phone?

if i can get a new one, should i get the wx or the p if i can choose?
what are the technical specs for those two phones? i know the proc is the same, how about the memory?

thanks, i know this is a lot, but i spent a lot of money on this phone and i don't want it not to work the way it's suppose to.

thank you for your responses.