View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 04:31 AM
mherren
Lurker

mherren is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flame me for being stupid, but need help with HTC Home

I swear, I've been looking for HOURS to try ad find the answer to probably the stupidest question you've heard. So Please take pity on me!!!!

I installed HTC Home Customizer and downloaded the latest version of the HTC Home screen. It is supposed to have 6 tabs (verified by a registry program I have as correct), but I am stuck on a tiny, half-screen today page with only a few buttons. Ya, ya, it had the time and weather, but it is nowhere as cool as some of the phones I've seen posted and know I can produce! Oh yeah, I have a mogul with WM 6.1.

Also - If I ever get this problem figured out, how do I load my own personal graphics as backgrounds? I know it has to be a png file. As size or resolution specifications I should be looking out for?

Also, I have it set so that incoming emails will buzz and a message will appear. Will that stay the same? Jut checking.

And how do I get the toolbar that uses pictures to identify who you want to call? I saw people had that, but I couldn't figure out what program they used.

Thank you so much. You've been a huge help!!!! Thanks will be given to everyone who helps!

Michelle