View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 09:58 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
OK I have a 700w and I here are the apps I have (all I can remember at least):

hidelogo
SPB backup
SPB pocket plus
weatherpanel (tabs 240 skin + animated icons)
rltoday
taskbar battery meter
resco explorer /registry
UItweaker
small menu
(and a bunch more I can't think of right now)

I normally have about 10 meg (can range anywhere from 5 (absolute lowest I have ever seen) to 15.

I keep everything I can on my memory card (2 gig) the only things on the device are the ones that "must" be installed directly on the device to work.

Pretty good luck with that meathod so far (my problems have all been hardware issues).