View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 11:38 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Previous 6700 owners, please read and comment

one thing that was touched on but not fully thought out is the the keyboard. while the 6800 keyboard was an improvement over the 6700, however it slides out from the opposite side. the touch pro goes back to the 6700 style (kinda)
it took me a few months to totally get used to the 6800's keyboard, and I'm not looking forward to doing it again, although I will likely get a touchpro.