View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 10:18 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: How to remove vista battery

Complete structured sentences would be nice to start off with so I could understand what is it I am reading and what your issues are. Have you tried going to Add/Remove Programs and uninstalling it? You can use an all called MemMaid to manage what apps start up with the device (although there are registry ways of doing that also) and if it is not running then you may be able to remove it better/easier.