Lurker
Threadstarter

rick75204 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MetroPCS Web and MMS on PPC-6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_dj View Post
Hum, it should work.... try deleting all connections, and then under MY WORK NETWORK, create a modem connection ( once again ) #777, xxxxxxxxxx@mymetropcs.net Username, metropcs password. Still doesnt work? try password Blank. If still doesnt work, do you know how to get to EPST ? by dialing ##778# ( i think ) or running EPST.exe from My Device/Windows. ( you need to know your 6 digit passcode, it is usually 000000. If not you have to research here how to find your number. In case you get into the EPST, Choose EDIT and go thru all the lines of configuration under all tabs and check if you have you phone number right , and also if there's any line there that has something about Verizon or sprint. Like server configurations, etc. Check every detail just to make sure. Go to the COROLADA home page www.corolada.com/prl download the 00023 PRL from metro pcs , save it in your SD card and update your PRL ( under the PRL Tab inside EPST, CLick and Hold over the PRL file, choose edit, than browse the 00023 that you saved, updated and then restart. try it again. Worst case scenario, you cannot enter EPST, try dialing *228 choose option 2 ( update roaming capabilities ) and see if it works. Try at least 4 times in a row. Mine doesnt work at all, but some people here got it working. That's all I can think right now man, good luck. keep posting
I'm on the newest PRL for EVDO phones 00068, I'll keep trying it. Thanks!