jimbob1000
Lurker

jimbob1000 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BT w/MSVC turns itself off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccw1134 View Post
I too am experiencing the same problem. When I turn my bluetooth on I just wait approx. one minute so that it can connect, disconnect and finally reconnect all on it's own. I am using the same version of MSVC but I had this problem PRIOR to installing any additional software at all. I am running the official ROM from Sprint, 3.56.

In addition to this problem, I am having the issue of my ringer changing on it's own from 'ringer/sound on' to 'vibrate' to 'ringer off' and everything in between. It only happens when using bluetooth and then only after I recieve/make a call. When bluetooth is off, everything is fine. I have hard reset a couple of times, tried different ROMs (3.49 & 3.56) and many different radios (3.35 to 3.50). I experience this problem without any additional software loaded and am led to believe it has something to do with WM 6.1 as the issue wasn't there prior to that.
I have this same problem. I am pretty sure it's because of HTC Home application. it is incredibly annoying.