View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 11:31 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPS Speed Tracking

Greetings. I just started trying an app called "gps speed sentry", and it's awesome. It'll track your current speed, average speed, top speed, track your elevation, and much more. A feature you may be interested in, is that your can set 6 speed limit preferences, click on one which you'll be using, and it'll give you an audio warning if your going over your selected speed limit. Very cool, and in my opinion, a great user interface. You can log your trips, check out the on screen compass, and check your speed levels on a graph chart. I cant recomend this app enough. the bummer part is that its not free. But for software i'll use everyday, it's worth the cash. I can email you the cab if you cant find it. dschoenike this may get moved to the software forum.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gps_speed_sentry_arm_en.zip (84.5 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dschoenike; 08-28-2008 at 11:45 AM. Reason: added cab file
This post has been thanked 1 times.