View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 06:55 PM
JimSmith94
Halfway to VIP Status

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BT w/MSVC turns itself off?

I've been using OEM v1.6.19958 of MSVC with several of the PPCGeeks kitchens, and recently started noticing that sometimes when I start or answer a call, I hear one ring in my ear, the headset loses its connection, and I have to grab for the phone. After I finish the call, the headset regains its connection again on its own.

Voice command itself works fine. I can say commands and receive the reply or confirmation through the headset. Turning BT off and on or a soft reset usually fixes it for a day or so, and then it starts acting up again.

Has anyone else experienced this? Could it be this version of MSVC causing it? Any ideas of how to fix this or what I can do to troubleshoot it? I'm currently running the 20270 kitchen, and am about to flash a 20273 kitchen. I would like to get this resolved or at least try something else with this flash.