Thread: Help Needed
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Geekcop
VIP Member

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Help Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I have all those checked and run it the same way.....it works most of the time but gets real flaky.....mine may be the issue though of syncing with 2 different computers.....I sync XP at work and Vista at home....no problems though ever on XP at work or the XP I have at home.....a lot of people do have issues with WMDC.....they allegedly are working on a fix...who knows though.........my opinion is they rushed it when they built it....
I could not agree more with you on the very last part of your post. Not only did they rush WMDC, but Vista as well. Took me almost a year to get my 700WX to sync via WMDC. Flashing a new ROM is what did it. Works like a charm now.