Thread: Apple OS on PPC
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 02:14 AM
shadow-tech
Regular 'Geeker

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apple OS on PPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocochannel View Post
Would it be technicly possible to flash a ppc phone with a rom of apple's OS (a.k.a. iPhone software)???
answer: NO

have u ever used an Iphone?

U cant save a picture u see on the internet. you cant copy and paste text from the browser. (maybe a hack out for that now) you cant do ALOT of stuff u can do with WM. so I ask why?

ask yourself what u like about the apple OS or whatever. If it mainly the web browser then you should know that there are MANY webrowsers out there that work very well for the PPC. no other phone has the multi-touch screen, and probably wont for a while. but that is hardware.

some people are working on getting linux to work on the phones.

others are getting googles android to work on the phones.

i dont know about yall but i love my right-click