View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:18 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problems with Mogul freezing etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
I do have quite a few third party programs and the phone is behaving strangly
Well, maybe its a conflict between programs... You could uninstall all your third party programs and then see if that fixes the problem. If not - then i'd say hard reset. From here w/ an OEM ROM your issue should be fixed, if not then cannot help. If that works, then install your programs one at a time and test to see if/when the problem re-occurs. The only thing is that sometimes, you wont see bugs/conflicts until after a few days while other times you'll see an issue immediately. Still even you install a few programs and then give it a day, and it messes up - then you know its one of those programs. Not sure what all you have installed, but ive packed quite a bit into a rom and never have an issue w/ notes. Then again i dont use it but occasionally. Anyway, just a few thoughts...