Thread: Help Needed
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 08:41 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Help Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by c@rL0$ View Post
Does your phone have active sync running? If you do you have the settings in the WHEN CRADLED to Synchronize all PC's using this connection to "USB".

Do you have the Allow USB Connections tab checked in WMDC?
How about having the "Allow Automatic device authentication" tab checked?
Make sure the "This computer is connected to" is set to automatic.

P.s. I also have the objects I want to sync checked on my PPC in the Active Sync Section and also on my PC.

I have all those settings and my connection works well all the time.

I have all those checked and run it the same way.....it works most of the time but gets real flaky.....mine may be the issue though of syncing with 2 different computers.....I sync XP at work and Vista at home....no problems though ever on XP at work or the XP I have at home.....a lot of people do have issues with WMDC.....they allegedly are working on a fix...who knows though.........my opinion is they rushed it when they built it....