View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 07:41 PM
jabu
Almost a VIP

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu
Re: Help reverting to oem rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
IDK. Some guy claims it bricked his phone. But we all know you CAN NOT brick an Apache with software. Only God knows how many times I've tried to do it.
You're telling me. I tried for a week straight to FORCE a mogul ROM into my apache. I wanted bloody GPS and I wasn't about to admit defeat lightly! Plus I wanted to see how much software abuse the thing could take. I even forced Mogul GPS drivers into my Apache and it didn't brick it. That is one solid phone. Except the LCD. I'm on my second one and the bottom of the LCD wiggs out from time to time. My first one I thought was a crap connector, but I was drunk and bored last weekend and decided to see if I could revive it. I FINALLY noticed the LCD was actually cracked. No idea why I couldn't see it before. Musta been the beer goggles that helped me see it this time!
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================