View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 01:55 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Finding out Bootloader Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
You do not have to hard reset to get into BL mode and there is no other way to know other than to go into to BL mode. Getting into BL mode does not force you to load anything and you can get out of BL simply by pressing the reset button with your stylus.

Remember to get into BL mode (since you say its been 3 yrs) you have to press both soft keys (minus keys) and hold them while pressing the reset button.
LOL, you never cease to make me laugh. I think you wanted him to hard reset Oh and it's actually the record button. I wish my unit still had that version. My oldest unit still does. V1.00 for me worked with out any probllems and has biggest rom size.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.