View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 11:49 AM
TheShade001
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [games] Worms '07 or '08 for mogul/6800/titan

oh man. to be honest, i am not sure where i ended up finding it. I went on a full blown mission to find a version of Worms that worked. Eventually, i found WWP which happened to work on my mogul(i do not think the mogul was listed as being compatible). I will try to remember and get back to you.

Recently(over the past few days) i tried purchasing Worms 2008 from www.thqwireless.com. Although the mogul is not listed, i was going to try one of the other HTC models(only a $10 risk or so). It sent me a text message with a link to manage.sprintpcs.com. Unfortunately, when i click this link it says that there is nothing to download. I haven't been charged, but i wondered why nothing shows up.

I did find a version of Worms 2007 and 2008 that are jar files. But of course the default esmertec app failed to initialize either one of them. Soooo i began looking at other JVM applications hoping that a different one might run these particular jar files. That is where i am now.

Has anyone experimented with other JVM apps when esmertec has trouble with certain jar files?

any insight would be greatly appreciated!

thanks a million.

Last edited by TheShade001; 08-25-2008 at 11:58 AM.