View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 08:49 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
xv6800 and iGuidance 4.0

My 68 is VZW and using radio v3.42.50 with custom WM6.1 ROM v3.56

I have iGuidance 4.0 and a Verizon xv6800 and am using the internal GPS.

I can obtain and lock onto Sats w/o an issue and use Google maps and such but I am trying to get away from using my data plan. So I loaded the software and went through Active Sync to install it on the PPC. I read where I have to copy the folder "iNav iGuidance" over to my SD card and I did that also. In that folder there are two more folders. One is called Maps and the other is Scansoft. So I rebooted my device after install and copying those files. I go to my Start Menu -> Programs -> iGuidance and click on it. I get a 'wait' icon saying it is loading and then it goes away and does nothing else. I have went into the programs menu in \\Programs\iNav\iGuidance\Find GPS and it does find my GPS and baud rate with no issues but it will not load the app.

Also, if I move the files from the iNav iGuidance folder on my SD card and then try to run the app it comes back with an error and says the maps arent there so what gives?

Am I doing something wrong or missing something? TIA.