View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 07:52 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Most stable WM 6.1 kitchen or ROM

I kept 5 on my 67 for many reasons but I do have 6.1 on my 68 and I can tell you it doesnt take long cooking the ROM and flashing it. It doesnt take long choosing what you want to be in your ROM either but it is likely you want get it right the first time around. That isnt to say you will do it wrong but rather you will leave something out you didnt mean to or wanna try it with different apps. It really is a hit or miss until you find the right ingrediants.

Maybe some one will post with what they added in their ROM and thier results to give you a jump start.